Wednesday 27 April 2016

Finally went in to see the doctor!

For years I have had issues with my "tummy," between the heart burn, digestive issues, bathroom issues and so on, life has been in the dumps, literally. Things have been slowly getting worse and worse and finally I got talked into seeing the doctor.
Yesterday was my appointment and I was not sure what I was going to expect but it got uncomfortable. By the end of the appointment the doctor is suggestion I get tested for IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) and celiac. I do know I have just an over all food intolerance, everything I eat makes me sick. So I am very interested to see what happens. I do have to bring in samples to get tested, as well as a 8-10 hour fast before blood tests. I am hoping to get in to do that tomorrow morning before a class I have at 10am, so y goal for today is to try and get those samples (yes I am trying to be vague, I am not very good at "bathroom" talk.)
I did start a food diary to, I think this is a huge reason I have been really bad at my meal plans. I is really hard to work around being sick. So, I really hope to find out what is wrong and I know I will be diving into research and seeing what I can do to fix myself and I will try and write about it as much as I can, as I go down this road.

No comments:

Post a Comment