Get to the Scentsy Spring Sprint Go to a Thrive convention- Missed it but better luck next year.
- Get my learners
- Take driving lessons. Either professional or from friends
Start Jogging or yoga- I did start jogging! Was going once a week to the track and ran 5k as a goal with my friend. Unfortunately she had to stop but my husband and I started going to the gym. So I think that counts!
- DE-CLUTTER EVERYTHING!!
- Give blood
- Paint the house (or what needs to be)
- Give the kitchen a makeover
- Go through and edit and reprint all my poetry. Also maybe add some to here.
- Start a wine collection
- Fix my teeth
- Take the dog out more.
- Play with the kids more
Go on a vacation either big or small- done! My husband and I took a little trip - just the 2 of us - to Edmonton. It was an amazing few days!
- Take the kids on date nights.
- Go hiking
Start School- I did start school! I started my upgrading and finished my grade 11 and 12 English. I am now just working on math.
- Try geocaching
- Visit with friends more
- Start saving money! For the family, even teach the kids to save money. We all need to as a whole.
- Get a credit check and start pay off debt, personally. We have been doing this with my hubby's but not mine.
- Buy 1 christmas gift at least each month and do it all through a home base or local business
Grow my garden- I have been a little this year. We have carrots, kale, lettuce, turnip, beans and peas now, just to name a few. Get chickens- DONE! We got 5 hens. They are laying hens and the kids adore them.
- Plan a girls night out
Ride on a roller coaster- This i actually did! When we were in Edmonton we went to Edmonton mall and i got the pleasure of going on not just 1 but all the roller coasters there.
- Learn to do my own taxes
- Go on a hunting trip
- Learn to shoot and start teaching the kids
- Do lots of canning
- Give up 1 bad habit
- Try a new food
- See an optometrist and finally get glasses
- See a movie on opening night
Lose 20 pounds... gotta have some sort of weight loss on here lol - Well this one is a bit of a bust. My husband I started going crossfit. I am loosing a lot of inches but with so much muscle gain, my weight has not changed much. So i will cross this one off because I have now learned its not the I need to think about.
- Get over photo shyness and get more pictures of myself
- Cook with the kids more
- Keep a better curb appeal with my house
- Keep up on hair cuts
Drink more water and/or tea- I have been drinking tons of water! Now with regular gym days, I keep up with my water very well.
- Get family photo's
- See a comedy act
- Turn the TV off more
- Build a Thrive 3 month food supply Get my PAL (gun license)
- Read more
- Have 1 no electronics day
- Go for a couple massages and at least once to the chiropractor
Get a mani/ Pedi- I got a gift certificate for my bday for a mani/pedi! it was GREAT!
- Buy family bikes
- Make emergency candles
- Write a thank you letter to my mom
- Spend a day at the beach
- Get over a fear
- Have a game night or numerous
- Go swimming/ teach the kids to swim
- Plan a honeymoon
Have a birthday party- This day has past and I did not and my birthday was horrible. Better luck next year =(
- Call the family once a month at least
- Make a signature recipe to bring to family dinners
- Declutter my computer, including pictures
- Complete 5 random acts of kindness
- Buy myself flowers often
- Write a poem
- Be part of my first nations band more
- Go organic or partially on 5 more things
- Learn to sew
- Upgrade something around the house
- Dine at 5 new restaurants 2out of 5 ( Domo Japan, The flying Canoe)
- send out christmas cards
- BLOG more!! - Well that hasn't worked out so far but maybe now?
- start a family recipe book
- Keep a chore list - This I have been doing. I will post links when i find them again but I also have a meal planning chart and a freezer inventory list now.
Do something special for my hubby- I planned a HUGE surprise birthday dinner for him. All his friends came and it was a great night.
- Recycle more
Compost more- I have been composting a ton. I have even started a manure pile for my chickens waste.
- go to bed by 11 each night - This hasn't worked out so well, mostly with my insomnia spells but i still work on it.
Go to a concert- I got to see my cousins band Head of the Herd.
- Buy the full cocorosie collection
- Buy a piece of art
Build my greenhouse- Done! Got a nice green house and I have my tomato's, my fall garden starters and melons in now!
- Build my herb garden
- Make a bunch of freezer meals
- start a family tradition
Stock up the wood pile
- Shop from the farmers market more or just locally more often
- Do a full strict pull up
- Learn to do double unders
- Plan a big BBQ
- Put down my phone more.
- Get new shoes and clothes
- Get all the kids teeth done and keep up with regular check ups. (Leland DONE)
- Do a 30 day fitness challenge once a month
- Continue on going to the gym 2-3 times a week
- Also start regular meal preppingFinish a few math courses.
- See my mom
- organize my filing cabinet
- Put the kids in some sort of extra curricular activity
- slowly go paleo
- Drink less coffee (no more then 2 cups a day)
I think some of these are a bit rushed, so I may change a few if I think of better things to add but this is my list so far! To work on #46 - BLOG MORE, I want to try and blog about as many of these as I can also.